Are you suffering from joint pain and want to improve your quality of life so you can get back to the activities you enjoy?
Joint pain stopping you from doing the activities that you love?
- Waking up with pain or stiffness and struggling to make it to the kitchen
- Tired of having your symptoms impact your daily life
- Having difficulty walking, driving or preparing food
- Just wanting to get back to the activities that you love
- Wondering if you’ll have to live with these symptoms for the rest of your life?
And you’re looking for options that
- Empower you to take control of your symptoms and get back to the quality of life you deserve
- Reduce the constant aches and pains that restrict movement or mobility
- Provides a wholistic approach to health that focuses on individualised care
- Improves your lifestyle by prevent further degeneration
Dr. Kyle Quinn (Principle Osteopath/Naturopathy/Director):
- With over a decade of experience in working with a wide range of musculo-skeletal conditions, we have established a clinic that focuses on an evidence-based and individualised approach to health care. By combining my Osteopathic and Naturopathic training I offer an alternative point of view that will give you the tools you need to take control of your symptoms and get back to the life you love.
Our team of highly trained professionals are continually developing their skills which ensures the highest standards of clinical care. Osteopathic treatment has been shown to improve joint mobility, reduce swelling and stiffness and assist with controlling pain levels. Our team will create a treatment plan that is specific to your needs ensuring that you get the best possible care and back to living the life you deserve. It all starts with you, contact our friendly staff today to book an Osteopathic assessment.
Will Osteopathy Actually Help?
- Current medical research demonstrates that when osteopathic treatment is combined with conventional medical care, the combination was more effective than conventional care alone for individuals with chronic pain symptoms for degenerative joint disease.
What can I expect from Treatment?
- Osteopathic treatment can help reduce stiffness, soreness and pain allowing you to move more freely by improving mobility. Symptoms don’t disappear over night, but with time you can learn how to manage your symptoms with specific exercises or stretches, eliminate triggers that cause further aggravation and take steps to get back to the activities that you love.
How is this different from Physiotherapy or Chiropractic Care?
- Osteopathic management focuses on eliminating symptoms through early diagnosis and improving lifestyle to prevent further degeneration. We work with the natural mechanics of the body to return it to a balanced state so as to improve function which then allows the body to heal itself.
- The Australian Osteopathic Association (OA) clearly states on its own website that it is, “not the role of any health professional to try to define what another health care profession is, and what they do. If you want a definition, it would be best to ask people in those professions”.
Can I claim Osteopathic treatments on Medicare or with my Private Health Fund?
- Medicare rebates are available for Osteopathic treatment as the Australian Government recognises Osteopaths as Allied Health professionals. Enhanced Primary Care plans are available after consultation with your GP.
- Most private health funds provide rebates on Osteopathic treatments. The amount of the rebate and the number of visits covered varies for each fund.
An Osteopathic assessment will give you a better understanding of your pain and how you can assist your body to better manage your symptoms.